Since 1949, Confiserie Florian has been hosting tourists from around the world. We are tourism professionals and, in addition to the great care we take in making our scrumptious products, our top priority is providing our visitors with a warm, first-rate welcome.
Planning and procedures: The bus driver drops off clients in front of the Pont du Loup or Nice location.
- In Pont du Loup: After dropping off clients at the Pont location, across from the Confiserie, the bus can be parked along the road 100 meters from the Confiserie. Your clients will return to the bus on foot.
- In Nice: The bus driver can park in the port customs parking lot across the street from the Confiserie. The metered parking fee will be reimbursed on presentation of the lot entrance ticket.
Upon your arrival, you will be greeted by a guide who will offer a tasting to welcome each of your clients. Your guide will then take you on a workshop-by-workshop tour to share the sweet secrets of our Southern France specialties.
The tour, available in five languages (English, French, German, Italian, Spanish) takes about 15 minutes. We recommend that you plan on a 45-minute stop at our site.
Free guided tour every day of the year, including Sundays and public holidays, from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. and from 2:00 to 6:30 p.m.
In high season, the sales boutiques in both locations are also open at lunchtime, from noon to 2:00 p.m. With advanced reservations, tours are possible when facilities are closed.
Your clients’ guided tour will end with a free tasting of our specialties and they may, if they wish, purchase our products at factory prices.
You can book your group tour at any time visit contacting our sales department. Remember to specify which location you wish to visit.
If your tour schedule allows, we also gladly welcome unscheduled group visits to our two Confiserie locations.
For reservations, contact:
Sales Department Manager
Tel: + 33 (0) 4 93 59 41 20
To celebrate one of the most joyous festivals in Nice with your clients, Confiserie Florian gives each visitor a free chocolate mask upon arrival.
Carnaval de Nice:
Nearby sites to visit:
From Pont du Loup: Give your clients an unforgettable tour of the French Riviera backcountry. Starting from the Confiserie Florian, within a 20-kilometer radius, you can explore some of France’s most famous villages:
- Gourdon: This medieval village, also called the “eagle’s nest,” is located just 10 kilometers from the Confiserie Florian. The experience of travelling along the road through the Gorges du Loup, which leads to Gourdon, will remain forever etched in your clients’ memories.
- Tourrettes-sur-Loup: Just seven kilometers away, “the city of violets,” a picturesque village clinging to the sides of its rocky perch, celebrates the magic and legend of the violet every year on the first Sunday in March.
- Saint Paul de Vence: 15 kilometers from the Confiserie, this village was made famous for drawing show business legends and the art world’s greatest talents, such as Picasso, Yves Montand, and Simone Signoret. You can also take your clients to the renowned modern art museum there, the Fondation Maeght.
- Grasse: Just 12 kilometers down the road, discover the perfume capital of the world. Explore its history, architecture, perfumeries, and more.
In Nice: After visiting the Confiserie Florian in the Nice Old Town, you can give your clients a tour of the city, including a visit to the Château, the Russian church, the Cours Saleya flower market, and the celebrated Promenade des Anglais.
Confiserie Florian is located on the route of the classic “Nice-Eze-Monaco” circuit.